Sunday 19 June 2016

It has been started. or a late started???

Hello, ddeng!! Annyeonghaseyo~~~~
It has been long long time ago. But today, I have decided to make this blog as my diary. Not daily but will keep it as memories that I do not want it disappear and not everyone know it. Just enough me, myself. For now, I have many things to share. My new world that a new thing happen in my life. One by one I will share it. Will make this as a warehouse of my life and my memories. As usual, my life is not a public matter. Just want to keep is low as I can.

I realize that I am not as my old self. Many thing changed. Many people changed. Many story changed. many matter changed. But, its okay, that life right??? whatever we do, never turn back and keep doing the same mistake. I need to straighten myself. Many thing I face, many lesson I learn. Many mistakes that I have made. But, its doesn't mean that I keep make it as a reasons. I need to pull back myself.

Fortunately I found it. If I think that is a late, the answer is YES!!!! I am late at everything. Always a hundred, no thousand no maybe a million times late. But, it is not a ticket to make me always late. I need to fix it. But how??? I am not sure. Someone already opened my head. Open my brain. To keep make me thinking. But still, it is too late. MUCH!

No comments:

Post a Comment